- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
California Travel Articles
- Romantic San Francisco, Whatever the Weather – California, USA
- Jane Cassie agrees with George Sterling's description of San Francisco, as "The cool, grey city of love".
- A Weekend at California’s Bullfighting School – USA
- The bullfighting academy attracts two sorts of serious students: the romanticists and the thrillseekers. Tiffany Owens is neither, but she learned that the sport is harder than it looks.
- Premonition – California, USA
- Mike Altschule senses "something" based on past travel experiences.
- Confessions of a Therme Addict – Harbin Hot Springs, Middletown, California, USA
- Mia McCroskey slips into a warm pool and out of her swimsuit at a northern California hot springs.
- Failure at the Lake – Sierra Nevada, California, USA
Only with time do we know when to jump in the lake, as Eric D. Lehman discovered.
- Santa Monica, California – USA
- Nan Fagan wouldn't spend her vacation at any other place than Santa Monica. Read why.
- The Flavors of San Francisco’s Clement Street – California, USA
Cindy Meyers suggests escaping the tourists who throng the streets of San Francisco's Chinatown with a visit to Clement Street in The Richmond District. From dim sum to hot pot, Turkish mezes t
- A Great Hotel in the Heart of the Historic District of Monterey, California – Monterey, California, USA
- Norm Goldman and Lily Azerad-Goldman recommend the Hotel Pacific - if you are looking for a unique hotel in the heart of historic Monterey.
- Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley: A Unique Romantic Getaway – Santa Cruz, California, USA
- Norm Goldman and Lily Azerad-Goldman review one beautiful hotel, near Silicon Valley and close to the beaches of Santa Cruz.
- Foresta Fosters: The Ideal Yosemite Experience – Yosemite National Park, California, USA
- For Leah Etling, the perfect late fall trip to Yosemite begins with accomodations slightly off the beaten path.