- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Cartagena Travel Articles
- Cartagena: 500 Years of History on the Colombian Coast
- Matt Milloway travels to the northern coast of Colombia, finding history and humidity in the city of Cartagena.
- Organic Volcanoes and Mud Scrubs in Cartagena – Cartagena, Colombia, South America
Totumo's ancient mud volcano sits on a coastal lagoon north of Cartagena, Colombia. Kristin Mock decides to dive into the legend of the volcano, to find out what she's swimming in.
- Pueblo-Hopping in Bucaramanga – Bucaramanga, Colombia, South America
- Kristin Mock explores the art of pueblo-hopping - of dashing between cities while traveling in the interior of Colombia.
- A Military Monday in Cartagena – Cartagena, Colombia, South America
Kristin Mock found herself in the middle of a country's revolution.
- Naughty But Nice Cartagena – Cartagena, Colombia
- A little bit of this, a little of that, Cartagena can be many different things plus lots of history to tell.
- Shed a Tear for Cartagena – Photo Gallery (2 of 2)
- This Colombian city used to be a wonderful travel