Central Europe Travel Articles
- Testing the Waters: Gellert Baths, Budapest – Hungary, Europe
- At first glance, Alison Brick got a warmer welcome in Budapest from the thermal water than from the locals. But upon a longer soak at the Gellert Baths, her initial suspicions dissolved.
- Adventure in a Slovakian Hostel – Bratislava, Europe
- Tanya Cosentino and friend learned that Bratislava is an amazing city - if you're prepared to brave the holiday drinkers!
- Communists Stand Tall In This Budapest Park – Hungary, Europe
- Rex Crum finds that even though communism is dead in most places, it has a kitschy home in Budapest.
- Back to Krakow: City of Glory – Poland, Europe
- Saricie Kuo sees more of Krakow this second time around.
- Heat Wave in Warsaw, Poland – Europe, Central Europe
- Though Saricie Kuo did hear about the ongoing heat wave in Western and Southern Europe, he did not think much about it - until he reached Warsaw.
- Café de Paris: A Geneva Institution – Geneva, Switzerland, Europe
- Anne-Sophie Redisch, normally of a more vegetarian persuasion, devours blood-dripping entrecote – the only item on the menu at Café de Paris.