- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Florence Travel Articles
- How to Plan a Foodie Round the World Trip
- Finally, a RTW trip catered to the foodie. Stephanie Storke guides you through the gastronomic delights that await you in Buenos Aires, Florence, Paris, Istanbul, and Bangkok.
- He is Cillo – Gelateria Cillo, Florence, Italy
- The best way to get to know Italians in Florence? Make friends with local shop owners, recommends Erin Hutton.
- Do Florence Like a Florentine – Italy, Europe
- Forget thumbing through the same travel guides everyone else is using. Brendan Alberts offers the following list of the top 5 "behind-the-scene" gems for student travelers to do while in Florence.
- Getaway to the Oregon Coast – Florence – Eugene
- You won't want to wade in the frigid Pacific, but for Lauren Saxton there's a
whole life's worth of adventure along the coast.
- Escaping the Crowds in Florence – Italy, Europe
- Yes, it really is possible to dodge the masses in Florence. Miranda Vitello tells you how.
- Unexpected Delights – Turin, Italy, Europe
- Mary Hejny literally stumbled into a weeklong chocolate festival in Turin - the only chocolate capital of the world!
- An À La Carte Kind of Town – Florence, Italy, Europe
- Sumi Rebeiro suggests having lots of money for Florence. No matter what you spend to get there, or spend while you’re there, Florence is worth it. Still, bring lots of money.
- The Italian Job – Florence, Rome, Italy, Europe
Jennifer Krueger and sister spent a whirlwind Christmas in Rome and Florence. Their trip didn't turn out as they envisioned.
- Dordogne Dreaming – Dordogne, France, Europe
Whether you're a serious gourmet, a serious gourmand or you seriously need a break, take your appetite on the road with Vagabond Gourmet, a culinary tour group that offers a four course vacatio
- Easter in Firenze – Florence, Italy, Europe
- Mardee Sherman and friend, Nona - two women in Italy enjoying good food, wonderful people and a dose of "la dolce vita"!