Jordan Travel Articles
- Travels With Nate #9: Aquba – Petra, Jordan
- Ian is spending a few days wandering around the famous city of Petra and yes, he saw the same building as in the Indiana Jones movie!
- Searching for Something #9: Pilgrimage to Petra – Petra, Jordan
- Even waiting 18 hours for a ferry can make for a good travel experience, but crossing 8-lane roads on foot is another story.
- Vast, Echoing and God-like – Jordan
- Wadi Rum is simply one of the world's most picture
- This Jordan Doesn’t Play Basketball – Petra, Jordan
- The Treasury, which once captivated Indiana Jones,
- The Terrifyingly Friendly Land – Jordan
- Stacy Ashworth doesn't know why Jordanians are so
- Travels With Nate #14: Hama – Palmyria – Deir e Zur
- Crusaders, castles, ruins... and ruins... and more ruins. Nate, Ian and Chris are bloody sick of ruins. But the locals are fun.
- Travels With Nate #11: Jerash, Jordan
- Putting your foot down to keep the taxi drivers from ripping you off in Jerash can wind up costing you JD55. Read on to find out how...
- Travels With Nate #12: Amman, Jordan to Damascus, Syria
- Syria is great â€“ save of course for those blasted taxi drivers. But between getting lost in the old city and gorging themselves on great food, Nate and Ian are loving the Middle East.
- Travels With Nate #8: Luxor – Dahab – Nuweiba (town of doom) – Aquba, Jordan
- Ian left a part of himself on the mountain while climbing Mt Sinai. Catching the ferry to Jordan from Nuweiba proves to be very difficult.
- Travels With Nate #10: Amman, Jordan
- Nate's not too keen on the idea, but Ian tries to turn camels into mountain-climbers to surprise some friends.