- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Madagascar Travel Articles
- Top 10 Destinations for Indie Travelers in 2013
- In anticipation of its announcement of the Top Indie Travel Destinations for 2014 tomorrow, BootsnAll takes a look back to its Top 10 Destinations for 2013.
- Rock Climbing and Trekking in Andringitra, Madagascar
- Travel to Andringitra national park in Southern Madagascar means incredible landscapes, the lure of adventure sports, and a homegrown tourism industry that assures Indie travelers will be giving back and making a difference in the lives of those they meet along the way.
- How to be an Independent Backpacker in Madagascar
- In little-explored Madagascar, only the adventurous minority choose buses and a backpack over private cars and a tour group. Jessie Beck explains how to make independent backpacking throughout the island easier.
- A Taxi-Brousse Virgin No Longer! – Madagascar
- After six hours with sixteen people in a van made
- How Not To Arrive In A Foreign Country – Antananarivo, Madagascar
- Andy Maloney quickly learns a few important lesson