- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Malawi Travel Articles
- Big Brother’s African Brother #42: Bladders of steel are required when travelling on ordinary buses
- Concerned about the danger to travelers in unsettled Zimbabwe, Penny relies on information from other travelers and the safety in numbers approach.
- Big Brother’s African Brother #39: Chitimba to Nkhata Bay, Malawi
- Penny learns a valuable lesson in the art of catching a minibus; stand on the road, assess which minibus is nearly full and will realistically leave in the next five minutes, then sprint for it.
- Big Brother’s African Brother #40: Nkhata Bay to Mzuzu, Malawi
- After leaving the truck, Penny and Tom have to come to grips with taking local transport. But Penny feels like she's seen more of the real Africa in the last couple of days than she ever did stuck on
- Big Brother’s African Brother #38: Chitimba, Malawi
- Tom and Penny confess to their tour leader that they are leaving the truck in Mzuzu, causing our tour leader to wail, 'What am I doing wrong?'
- A Tambuku Parable
- It was on the back of a pick-up truck that Stephan