Oregon Travel Articles
- Coffee Shops – Ashland – Southern Oregon Travel Guide
- From roadside coffee huts to sit-down hangouts, coffee consumption is a passionate
pastime in Ashland.
- Columbia River Gorge & Hood River – Rural Oregon Travel Guide
- From amazing microbrews to more waterfalls than you have film in your camera, a
drive through the Columbia River Gorge is mandatory, says Sarah Greenbaum.
- Accommodation – Places to Stay – Ashland – Southern Oregon Travel
- From bargain to luxury, Ashland can accommodate you.
- Welcome Back Broadway – October 2002 – Eugene, Oregon Travel Guide …
- Like water off a duck's back, Eugene responds to the coming of the rainy season
with a street opening party and a duck invasion.
- Excursions & Things to Do – Ashland & Medford – Southern Oregon
- Indoors and outdoors, get out and about in Southern Oregon.
- Highway 99E: Aurora & Oregon City
- Just off the interstate is Oregon almost like it was when the first settlers came
in the 1800s.
- Things to Do – Portland, Oregon Travel Guide
- However long you're in town, here are the must-sees and must-do's to pick and choose from.
- Museum of Natural History – Eugene
- Think the rain gets to you know? See how people used to weather the Northwest.
- Ducks, Beer & Trees – November 2002 – Eugene
- Dry yet chill weather gives a rare treat: brilliant fall colors, but even if
people are shivering like mad outside, they're still going out.
- Dance Clubs – Portland, Oregon Travel Guide
- From hip hop to ballroom to salsa, these are the places to have a drink and get down.