Oregon Travel Articles
- Highway 99E: Aurora & Oregon City
- Just off the interstate is Oregon almost like it was when the first settlers came
in the 1800s.
- Things to Do – Portland, Oregon Travel Guide
- However long you're in town, here are the must-sees and must-do's to pick and choose from.
- Museum of Natural History – Eugene
- Think the rain gets to you know? See how people used to weather the Northwest.
- Ducks, Beer & Trees – November 2002 – Eugene
- Dry yet chill weather gives a rare treat: brilliant fall colors, but even if
people are shivering like mad outside, they're still going out.
- Dance Clubs – Portland, Oregon Travel Guide
- From hip hop to ballroom to salsa, these are the places to have a drink and get down.
- June 2002 – Eugene, Oregon Travel Guide
- Drop your jaw at what a bunch of hippies and artists can pull off - and this is
just the beginning.
- Getaway to the Oregon Coast – Florence – Eugene
- You won't want to wade in the frigid Pacific, but for Lauren Saxton there's a
whole life's worth of adventure along the coast.
- McKenzie Highway – Lane County, Western Oregon
- Winding with the McKenzie River through Lane County, a drive down this highway
proves that it's the journey, not the destination that matters.
- Art and the Vineyard – Eugene, Oregon Travel Guide
- From people-watching to wine-tasting to art-sampling to eating, the annual 3-day
Art and the Vineyard is a grassy-park good time that'll leave you ...
- Oregon Country Fair – Eugene, Oregon Travel Guide
- Do not jump on the glowsticks. Repeat: do not jump on the glowsticks. Find out
why, when you slap on your sandals, paint your breasts, and return to the 60s ...