Peru Travel Articles
- Pachacamac: Off The Gringo Trail – Peru, South America
- Most head to Peru for Machu Picchu, Cuzco, Nazca, or Lake Titicaca. Keith Rhoades found a hidden treasure that prepared him for what was to come.
- Banana Porridge on the Road to Phuyupatamarca – Cusco, Peru, South America
- Graham Smart is transported from everyday Edinburgh mundanity to the Inca Trail - by a banana.
- The Dentist in Cusco – Peru, South America
Adam Jeffries Schwartz finds out what happens behind closed doors in a dentist's office in Peru.
- Lake Titicaca Tour – Peru, Bolivia, South America
Adam Jeffries Schwartz visits the islands in Lake Titicaca, and finds a complex mix of culture.
- A Birthday To Remember – Peru, South America
Steve Peters will always remember his 35th birthday in Peru - good food, camaderie and decent surfing. It ended in the serenity of the ocean and in the community of a beachtown.
- The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu – Machu Picchu, Peru, South America
- Barbara Colliander writes a journal of an adventure within reach - one that well exceeded her expectations.
- Trujillo’s Decapitators from Outer Space – Trujillo, Peru, South America
- When Jonathan Garrett visits the vast adobe pyramids outside Trujillo, he ends up coming face to face with decapitating gods and tales of aliens from outer space.
- Goin’ Gator Hunting in the Great Peruvian Amazon – Peru, South America
- In the remote Peruvian Amazon, Kris Dreessen helps wrestle prehistoric predators to save the rainforest.
- Testing the Waters in Huanchaco – Peru, South America
- Huanchaco has one of the most consistent left breaks in all of South America. Jonathan Garrett hadn't surfed much in the past few years, but it didn't matter. He HAD to go.
- The Best Way To See Peru – Peru
- Robert J. Lewis did what the guidebooks do not recommend. Not only does he live, but he gives thanks he took to the road and saw the true story of Peru.