Portland Travel Articles
- Columbia River Gorge & Hood River – Rural Oregon Travel Guide
- From amazing microbrews to more waterfalls than you have film in your camera, a
drive through the Columbia River Gorge is mandatory, says Sarah Greenbaum.
- Things to Do – Portland, Oregon Travel Guide
- However long you're in town, here are the must-sees and must-do's to pick and choose from.
- Dance Clubs – Portland, Oregon Travel Guide
- From hip hop to ballroom to salsa, these are the places to have a drink and get down.
- Mount Hood Highway, U.S. 26 – Clackamas & Multnomah Counties …
- Take the long road to the tallest mountain, eat the best pizza this side of NYC,
and stop in a place so Boring they had to make it the name.
- Coffee Shops & Internet Cafes – Portland, Oregon Travel Guide
- There's an overwhelming 150 coffee shops in town. Drew Dyck helps you narrow down the best places to get jittery.
- 20 World Geography Facts that Might Surprise You
- BootsnAll takes a trivia break and comes up with 20 geography facts that might even surprise some world travel experts
- Tony Wheeler Visits BootsnAll – Portland, Oregon, USA
- BootsnAll TV interviews Tony Wheeler about his new book Bad Lands.
- Road Trip USA
- Eve Armstrong experienced the all American road trip - four girls, one car and 4,000 miles - an adventure of a lifetime and a dream come true.
- Portland, the Coast and the Willamette Valley Wine Region – Oregon, USA
- Dawn Harvey never thought much about visiting Oregon until she and her husband received an invitation from her aunt. The question, “Why haven’t we visited sooner?” came to mind in preparing an itinera
- Road Tripping The West: Travels Through Time – Western North America
- Cat George details a