- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Puerto Vallarta Travel Articles
- What Makes Puerto Vallarta Quaint? – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Among the many unique characteristics that Vallarta has to offer, its picturesque cobblestone streets have to be at or near the top of everyone's list.
- The Intelligent Sea Turtles of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Picture yourself sitting in one of the many beachfront restaurants sipping a margarita after watching a glorious sunset as the main attraction, the highlight of the evening, begins; a handful of huge lumbering female sea turtles literally emerge from the water and crawl up the beach in front of your eyes in search for their nesting location.
- Where Exactly is Margaritaville? – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Picture this; you're totally relaxed without a care in the world, stretched out on a beach chair gazing out at the Pacific Ocean, sipping on a frozen margarita under a sunny sky on a 78*F day in February. Perhaps you've found Margaritaville; life just doesn't get much better!
- Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Jim Scherrer is convinced that Puerto Vallarta is "the place" to retire to.
- A Griswald-Type Vacation in Puerto Vallarta – Mexico
- Suzanne Poulin offers some good advice on one aspect of Puerto Vallarta.
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico’s Ideal Destination – Puerto Vallarta, West Coast of Mexico
- Looking for a holiday dest
- Premiere Hotel, Puerto Vallarta – Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
- Laurel Miller points out that everybody wins at Pu
- Puerto Vallarta – Summer 2004 – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- JR highlights a new restaurant in town and remarks
- Killing Kathi in Vallarta – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- While visiting Puerto Vallarta, Zelda Wilbert give
- In the Path of Stars – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico has transformed itself int