Singapore Travel Articles
- China. Maybe One Day #13: Two Singapore Slings and a New Pedal, Please – Singapore
- Shunning the chance to watch two gorgeous, young Swedish girls play volleyball in their bikinis, Jez was able to see more of the sights of Singapore.
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #73: Singapore At Last: Wee-Cheng Completes His Odyssey
- Wee-Cheng summarizes his year on the road, shares what he has learned and decides that traveling will be his life-long odyssey.
- Slippy, Shitty Bus Ride – Singapore to Thailand
- On a long distance bus ride, Steve Bond's need to
- Paul Kan’s Asia Journal
- Paul's account of his trip to north and south east Asia after being laid off from
his NYC banker job.
- South East Asia on a Hamstring – 2000
- Travelogue from Marie Javin's 2 month tour of South East Asia with a tour company -
- No Pockets in Shrouds
- Travelogue from David Barker's trip to Australia at the age of 50.
- Chasing Horizons #17: Singapore – End of Act 1 – Singapore
- After five months of traveling through India, Nepal, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia Malaysia and Singapore, Phil left Asia to return to London.
- Chasing Horizons #15: Malaysia was tough, but someone had to do it – Malaysia
- Still feeling the effects of dengue fever, Phil's energy was low. However, he managed to get out of bed long enough to go on a few dives in the Perhentian Islands.
- Chasing Horizons #16: Onwards and Upwards – Malaysia
- During Phil's whistle-stop tour of Malaysia, he missed out on the Petronas Towers but got better views from Menara KL, the world's fourth tallest communication tower.
- A Round-the-World Journey to Find a New Home #20
- Phil and Eddie were glad to experience the food capital (Malaysia) and the shopping capital (Singapore) of Asia, but they're not places for budget travelers to hang out in for long.