- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
abigail king Travel Articles
- 6 Iconic Mountains You Can Climb
- Many of the most famous peaks around the world are only reachable for professionals, but not all of them. Abigail King has done her share of climbing so she lists 6 famous mountains you can probably scale yourself.
- Famous Dances in Famous Places: When Feet Say More Than Words
- Abigail King takes us by the hand and leads us onto the global dance floor on a tour of traditional steps in their birthplaces.
- Seven Endangered Species You Can Find Outside a Zoo
- Animal lovers who travel might not realize that there are great opportunities still available to see rare creatures. Abigail King gives us a tour of 7 places where we can still see them up close.
- 7 Reasons to Stay ON the Beaten Track – Famous Places that are Very Worthwhile
- Some famous attractions are so famous and crowded that they aren't worth your time. Abigail King points out 7 of the biggies that are absolutely worth a visit.
- Abigail King – Author Biography
- Abigail King is a freelance writer who loves to travel and find new ways to enjoy life. She has circled the globe twice, camped in the snows of Kilimanjaro and Patagonia and tracked down tigers, turtles and panda bears. She’s then had a hot shower and embraced the city life of New York, Rio, Paris […]