- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Accra Travel Articles
- Mix and Match: A Visit to Accra’s Biggest Second-Hand Clothes Market – Accra, Ghana
- Suzanne Geudeke decides to see what the enormous "Dead White Man's Market" in Accra is all about, and she quickly learns just how different our cultures can be when it comes to shopping.
- Second Skin – Accra, South Coast, Ghana
- Margaret McGladrey ventures into Accra, a white girl with a pocket full of money, alone in West Africa.
- Accra Nutz and Bolts
- City Name: Accra Where is it located?: Accra is on the coast in southern Ghana. Why do people go there?: Accra is a good starter city before traveling around West Africa. It has a good vibe and safer than most other capital cities. How do travelers get there?: Accra can be reached by bus and […]
- Character Building in the Sub-Saharan – Accra, Ghana
- During her internship, Erica Taylor is learning to