- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Adam Seper Travel Articles
- 196 Reasons to “Just Go” in 2014: Part 4
- Reasons #44 - #57 of why travel is awesome! Are you going to make this the year that you just go?
- 196 Reasons to “Just Go” in 2014: Part 5
- This list was put together randomly, and for some reason today’s installment has a lot of focus on adventurous, hair-raising activities. Is that something you put a priority on when you travel? Does it inspire you get out of your comfort zone? 196 reasons to go To celebrate 2014, each week for 14 weeks we’re […]
- What Would You Like to See More of on BootsnAll?
- What do you like to read when you come to BootsnAll? Is there anything you'd like to see that we don't currently publish? Vote in our weekly poll and help us make our site better for you!
- 196 Reasons to “Just Go” in 2014: Part 6
- What do you like best about long-term travel? Check out the 9th installment of our "Just Go!" series to see 14 of the 196 things we love about travel.
- Your Guide to Visiting the Salar de Uyuni
- Visiting Bolivia's Salar de Uyuni (Salt Flats) is usually high on a traveler's itinerary when visiting South America. Adam Seper is here to break down the options travelers have for visiting this amazing world wonder.
- Cheap Travel vs. Budget Travel: There’s a Difference
- Budget travel is a way of seeing the world and getting the most value for your money, not a contest to see how cheap someone can travel. Adam Seper is here to give his opinion on the budget traveler vs. the cheap traveler.
- What Countries are Best for Trekking?
- Vote in our weekly poll! With Spring right around the corner, we have our sights set on hiking. Which countries are your favorite around the world for hiking and trekking?
- 196 Reasons to “Just Go” in 2014: Part 7
- We're over halfway there! Here are reasons #86 - #99 why you should make 2014 the year you "Just Go!"
- How to Travel Around the World for $40 Per Day
- The mistake most make when dismissing the possibility of being able to go on a RTW trip is that it is simply too expensive. That is just not true. While you may not be able to travel to Western Europe or around the United States on a small budget, plenty of amazing regions around the world offer the chance to travel in relative comfort for rock bottom prices.
- Best Beach Countries in the World?
- Sick of the winter and dreaming of beaches, sun, and sand? Vote in our weekly poll and share what your favorite beach country is.