- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Adam Seper Travel Articles
- 196 Reasons to “Just Go” in 2014: Part 3
- We're nearing the end! Only 2 more installments after this one. Check out reasons #30 - #43 of why you should make this the year you just go!
- 30 Days of Indie Travel Art Project
- Do you have a passion for long-term travel? Do you love to create - whether it's writing, photography, videography, or art of any kind? Then our 30-day blogging challenge is for you!
- 196 Reasons to “Just Go” in 2014: Part 4
- Reasons #44 - #57 of why travel is awesome! Are you going to make this the year that you just go?
- 196 Reasons to “Just Go” in 2014: Part 5
- This list was put together randomly, and for some reason today’s installment has a lot of focus on adventurous, hair-raising activities. Is that something you put a priority on when you travel? Does it inspire you get out of your comfort zone? 196 reasons to go To celebrate 2014, each week for 14 weeks we’re […]
- What Would You Like to See More of on BootsnAll?
- What do you like to read when you come to BootsnAll? Is there anything you'd like to see that we don't currently publish? Vote in our weekly poll and help us make our site better for you!
- 196 Reasons to “Just Go” in 2014: Part 6
- What do you like best about long-term travel? Check out the 9th installment of our "Just Go!" series to see 14 of the 196 things we love about travel.
- Your Guide to Visiting the Salar de Uyuni
- Visiting Bolivia's Salar de Uyuni (Salt Flats) is usually high on a traveler's itinerary when visiting South America. Adam Seper is here to break down the options travelers have for visiting this amazing world wonder.
- Cheap Travel vs. Budget Travel: There’s a Difference
- Budget travel is a way of seeing the world and getting the most value for your money, not a contest to see how cheap someone can travel. Adam Seper is here to give his opinion on the budget traveler vs. the cheap traveler.
- What Countries are Best for Trekking?
- Vote in our weekly poll! With Spring right around the corner, we have our sights set on hiking. Which countries are your favorite around the world for hiking and trekking?
- 196 Reasons to “Just Go” in 2014: Part 7
- We're over halfway there! Here are reasons #86 - #99 why you should make 2014 the year you "Just Go!"