Adventure Travel Travel Articles
- The Most Dangerous Road In The World
- Going down the most dangerous road in the world by bike...Insanity? A search for the ultimate kick? Or trying the coolest thing ever? Christian Celind says it's all of the above.
- Surviving Europe’s Toughest Trek in Corsica
- Each year, thousands of trekkers set off to hike Corsican GR20, known as Europe's toughest trek. Joanna Drange gives a glimpse of the highlights and the dangers of this iconic trail.
- Northam Exposure: John M. Edwards Interviews Adventure Journalist Bruce Northam
- John M. Edwards Liquors Up and Loosens the Tongue of Adventure Journalist Bruce Northam, the Guru of Globetrotter Dogma.
- Sea Kayaking in Baja – Mexico
- Pristine beach camping, a soak in a private tide pool hot spring, and sea kayaking the vivid blue waters of the Sea of Cortez awaited Andrea Davis on this adventurous travel.
- Safari: Botswana’s Wild Dogs – Africa
- Steve Brynes relates his first encounters with the African wild dog, a beautiful animal, whose population is declining.
- Biking in Australia
- Jay Jacobson's passion for cycling takes him into Australia on several trips, with his wife and solo, for a total of hundreds and hundreds of miles.
- Baltoro K2 Gondogoro La Pakistan – Asia
- Tatanka was told by the adventurous and the wise that the world's best mountains lie in Pakistan. So, she went on a trek to see for herself.
- Walking Through a Postcard – The Plitvice Lakes, Croatia, Europe
- Neha Puntambekar gasps (loudly) at the sight in front of her. As she steps onto the trail, she's already
in a trance.
- Safari in Botswana – Africa
- The question Rebekah Pothaar asks is: Are safaris
- Meeting the Whale Sharks – Mafia Island, Tanzania, Africa
- Kurt Kaiser found quiet giants in Tanzania, not in a national park.