Africa Nutz and Bolts Travel Articles
- To Banter with the Bogeyman – South Africa
- A scary experience in a foreign country reminds traveller Petro KotzÃ© of what it is to be safe, and how to do it back in sunny South Africa.
- South Africa Race Relations – South Africa
- South Africa has a confusing, painful and intense past - which a majority of Capetonians will tell you makes the present and the future all the more rich and interesting.
- Tanzania – Don’t go local
- Kimberly Beck reflects on her time in Tanzania.
- Places To Chow – Cape Town, South Africa
- Jennifer Green shows off the best of Cape Town's culinary delights.
- Getting Around: Trains, Taxis, Automobiles and Kombis – Cape Town, South Africa
- BootsnAll intern Jennifer Green explains how to get around in CT.
- Guide to Durban – Durban, South Africa
- Athena Lamberis gives the run down on Durban, South Africa.
- Goats With Death Wishes – Malawi
- Driving in Malawi comes with a unique set of challenges and yummy fried chippies.
- Apartheid in South Africa – South Africa
- It saddens Seleze Oosthuizen to read that so many tourists encounter apartheid in SA and that they still believe that most white people are racist.
- Melting Pot of Cultures – Maputo, Mozambique
- Athena Lamber
- Mystic Swaziland – Swaziland
- Athena Lamberis tours a country that gets less than 200,000 visitors a year.