Africa Travel Stories Travel Articles
- Paradise in the Indian Ocean – Mauritius
- Ernest Hemingway believed Mauritius to be heaven, and Tom Muller agrees with him.
- The Lalibela Pilgrim and other Tales from Ethiopia
- Devin Foxall offers snippets of experiences and the people he met in Ethiopia.
- System is Down. Come Again Tomorrow. Adventures at the Cape Town DMV – Cape Town, South Africa
- Laura Pentelbury discovers that even trying to renew a South African drivers license can be an adventure.
- Peter and the Sand Elephant – South Africa
- Andrea Granahan finds that sometimes, solace comes in unexpeted forms.
- Holed up with the Police in Ouarzazate – Morocco
- Lizabeth Smith befriends the Moroccan police.
- Hard Rockin’ in Hurghada – Hurghada, Egypt
- A tale of what happens when a well-meaning tourist, Sarie Francis, goes searching for a Hard Rock Cafe.
- Taxi!, Egyptian Thrill Ride! – Egypt
- Riding in taxis overseas is so addicting, after years of calm public conveyance, Justine Merrill has been seduced by the charm and terror of car rides with strangers.
- White Camel Dream – Burkina Faso/Niger
- Kinga Freespirit p
- Capital of Ghosts – Cote d’Ivoire
- In Cote d'Ivoire, John M. Edwards visits a monument to megalomania - in the middle of nowhere.
- First Time Africa – Bamako, Mali
- Anna Springbett asks, is it possi