- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Amazon Travel Articles
- Seeing the Amazon from an Amerindian Perspective
What if your next family vacation could include trekking, birding and learning about Amerindian culture in Guyana and help save the rainforest? Vickie Lillo shares her family's experience exploring the Amazon and the information you need to do the same.
- Ayahuasca Healing Journey – Into the Amazon – Part II
If you are at all interested in Ayahuasca healing, then you won't want to miss the second installment in John Gamble's experience and explanation.
- Ayahuasca Healing Journey – Into the Amazon
Ayahuasca healing ceremonies, which are conducted by shamans, have been an integral part of life in the upper Amazon for centuries.
- Amazon Riverboats Are “Never Comfortable” – Brazil, South America
Carl Boyer was reading Jean Paul Sartre's play, "No Exit," which described his concept of hell. Sartre got it wrong. Hell is the B/M Leão IV. Read why.
- Anacondas and The Amazon Via The Road of Death – Bolivia
The Bolivian Amazon is a good alternative to the heavily touristed Brazilian rainforest.