- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Andrea Granahan Travel Articles
- An Afternoon in Aswan – Egypt, Africa
- Escaping from an organized tour, Andrea Granahan enjoys an afternoon celebrating a holiday with Nubians in Egypt.
- Jordan: The Switzerland of the Middle East – Jordan, Middle East
- Jordan has no oil and is officially a “water poor” nation. But it has one valuable resource in a troubled area - not easy to export, people flock to get it. Andrea Granahan wishes it could be bottled
- Surviving a Night at Quebec’s Ice Hotel – Quebec, Canada
- It may be frozen, but Andrea Granahan thinks the Ice Hotel is the hottest spot in town.
- Peter and the Sand Elephant – South Africa
- Andrea Granahan finds that sometimes, solace comes in unexpeted forms.