- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Antigua Travel Articles
- Ode to Antigua: Central America’s Tourist Capital
- Antigua, Guatemala, former capital of Central America, is one of the great colonial towns to which backpackers and ex-pats flock, and though often reputed as a tourist trap, frequent visitor Jonathon Engels comes to the defense of Antigua and reveals some of the great locales that keeps him coming back for more.
- 6 Ways to Have an Indie Travel Experience in Guatemala
- If you want to do the same old activities, but in new and interesting ways, head for Guatemala and discover something different. John Audrey Jones points in the right direction.
- An Afternoon in Antigua
- Sometimes, you know you may not get a second chance. Tyrel Nelson forges on despite a nasty illness, and says the memories were well worth any discomfort.
- Meeting Harry – Barbuda, Antigua, Caribbean
- Mia McCroskey leads a band of fellow sailors on an expedition to visit Barbuda's frigate bird colony.
- Getting Down To Earth – Guatemala, Central America
- Reeling from the horrors of Guatemala City, Brent Nichols stumbles across a haven of tranquility and discovers that it was all worthwhile.
- Before Tourism – El Salvador, Central America
"Why would you want to go to El Salvador? Isn't there a war going on?" Ah, Sylvia Seschel thinks she's beaten the onslaught of possible hoards of tourists.
- Learning Spanish in Xela, Guatemala – Central America
- Learning Spanish in Guatemala is popular. Alex Welsh studied in Xela, the place to go if you want to remain fairly off-the-trail.
- Cruising, Part 3: Antigua, Three Times a Charm – Caribbean
- Sylvia Seschel can see herself living in Antigua, exploring one beach a day.
- Who Would Know Guatemala Has So Much To Offer – Guatemala, Central America
- Most people would not choose Guatemala as their first choice of countries to see in Central America. Lee S. Abbamonte thinks it is one of the most interesting and diverse places, in fact, he went back
- Dressing-Up for Semana Santa – Antigua, Guatemala
- Lito Galvan rec