- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Arequipa Travel Articles
- Adventures in the Dark: Nighttime Activities Around the World
- Opportunities to discover a new place don't end when the sun goes down. Lanthy tells you about activities around the world that are best done in the dark.
- Patita con Mani – Peru, South America
- Lyle Gentry shares a travel anecdote about eating, communicating and hiking in Peru.
- A Birthday To Remember – Peru, South America
Steve Peters will always remember his 35th birthday in Peru - good food, camaderie and decent surfing. It ended in the serenity of the ocean and in the community of a beachtown.
- Where is the Deepest Canyon in the World? – Arequipa, Peru
- No, it’s not the famous Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA, nor the Copper Canyon of northern Mexico. Come to southern Peru where high in the Andes exists the lesser known Colca Canyon, which for 100 kms averages 3400 meters deep (ca 2 miles). Or so they say! I think the depth really depends on where [...]