Asia Travel Articles
- Baltoro K2 Gondogoro La Pakistan – Asia
- Tatanka was told by the adventurous and the wise that the world's best mountains lie in Pakistan. So, she went on a trek to see for herself.
- Beguiling Guilin – China, Asia
- Bill Pfeffer begins his three-month journey through China in the charming city of Guilin, an amusing introduction to this fascinating culture.
- Truckking Ladakh – India, Asia
- Som Datta rode with trucks that missed seat belts, sometimes windshields, carried goats, petrol and military men.
- Cruising the Yangtze River – China, Asia
- Cruise down China's longest river and the third longest in the world with Pam MacNaughtan.
- 12 Incredible Temples to Visit in Asia
- Places of worship tend to be popular tourist attractions the world around. If you are heading to Asia anytime soon you'll do well to work several of Deanna Hyland's suggestions into your itinerary.
- Giant Clams, Giant Statement – Camiguin Island, Philippines, Asia
- Jennifer Pemberton snorkels with man-eating giant clams in the dangerous waters of a controversial conservation in the Philippines.
- Pedro, the Ping, and a Pepper Tree – Chiang Mai, Thailand, Asia
- Looking for a perfect wooden house in Chiang Mai, Thailand, is made a lot harder when dogs chase your bicycle.
- Shanghai Redux – China, Asia
- Joanne Gerber enjoyed being in Shanghai, but she couldn't help thinking that rapid
growth and modernization may be compromising its architectural heritage
and unique character.
- Caodai Calling – Vietnam, Asia
- In an antique Indochina, John M. Edwards tunes in to the otherworld call of a wacky bizarro cult.
- Wet, Wetter, Jangmi – Taiwan, Asia
- Niel Vaughan lived through a
category five beast of a typhoon that created some disturbances on the
island of Taiwan.