- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Athens Travel Articles
- Some tips to avoid becoming a victim in Athens, Greece
- If you are planning on visiting Athens, Greece, Darren Kirtley has some tips for you about how to avoid becoming a pick-pocketing victim.
- Athens in Your Pockets – Pickpocketing in Athens, Greece
- The pickpockets of Athens are waiting for their victims - the tourists. It's like an annual festival for redistribution of income.
- Athens in Autumn – Greece, Europe
Margaret Leak gives us her first time visitor's impressions of Athens, Greece.
- Spring Travels: Part II, Athens to Zagreb – Greece, Croatia, Europe
- Sally J. Walton and friend, Judy, are on a whirlwind group tour - Athens to Zabreb - with lots of sightseeing in between.
- Spring Travels: Part I, Crete to Athens – Crete, Athens, Greece, Europe
- Sally J. Walton spent five weeks solo travelling from Crete to Athens. Her study of the language at home came in handy, she stayed at a few interesting places and met some unique individuals. Of cours
- The Hospitality Club – Athens, Greece
- Barukh Shalev finds himself without a place to live - and turns to The Club for survival.
- Greece is the Word…is the Place…For Safe and Friendly Travels – Athens, Greece
- Katie McVay was pleasantly surprised by the friend
- Off Hours in Athens – Athens, Greece
- Katie McVay knows how to see Athens and avoid the
- Chosen Greek Men – Athens, Greece
- In Athens, pleated white skirts act as tourist magnets as the Evzones strut their stuff.
- A Full Moon Night in Athens – Athens, Greece
- Ruth Kozak and her friends get an adult reminder o