- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Australasia Travel Articles
- Experiencing and Writing about Disaster and Distress Worldwide: Part 2
- In this second part, John M. Edwards looks at adventure travel and its writers.
- Experiencing and Writing about Disaster and Distress Worldwide: Part 1
- John M. Edwards considers recent trends in travel writing - edgy, sophisticated, self referential and darker.
- Our Trip to New Zealand and Australia: Part 2 – New Zealand, Australia, Australasia
- On this segment of his trip, Tom Fisher focuses on sheep herding, sheep shearing and the lake that "breathes" - a few other experiences and tidbits of info
- Our Trip to New Zealand and Australia: Part I – New Zealand, Australia, Australasia
Tom Fisher and his wife booked a commercial tour for this S-W get together. From this account, it appears they made the right decision.
- Australia’s Heart – The Outback, Australia
- Jill March visited the red earth of Australia's heart and played among the Devil's marbles.
- Dude, We’re Home – Malle Country, Northwest Victoria, Australia
- Even after a full year spent travelling, Dave Ho
- The Big Apple Down Under – Melbourne, Victoria
- A city of about 3.6 million, and the second largest city in Oz, Melbourne is up to its skyscrapers in charm, diversity, sophistication, and like NYC, fabulous food, wine, and culture.
- Paddy’s Day in Kiwiland – New Zealand
- If any of you run into any New Zealanders on your travels, please, Chris O'Connell begs you, start telling Kiwi jokes. Or just push them down some steps. Either one.
- Wines By The Hour In Victoria – Victoria, Australia
- Rex Crum devotes som
- Bay of Islands Maritime Park – North Island, New Zealand
- A water-sports paradise with year-round sun, the Bay of Islands is a must for every visitor to New Zealand.