Australasia Things to see and do Travel Articles
- The Big Apple Down Under – Melbourne, Victoria
- A city of about 3.6 million, and the second largest city in Oz, Melbourne is up to its skyscrapers in charm, diversity, sophistication, and like NYC, fabulous food, wine, and culture.
- Wines By The Hour In Victoria – Victoria, Australia
- Rex Crum devotes som
- Bay of Islands Maritime Park – North Island, New Zealand
- A water-sports paradise with year-round sun, the Bay of Islands is a must for every visitor to New Zealand.
- Tongariro National Park – North Island, New Zealand
- Lace up your hiking boots and enjoy a walk in the volcanic landscapes of New Zealand's Tongariro National Park.
- Ode to Smith Street – Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- You will never eat so well in your life as you will in Melbourne - and nowhere so well as on Smith Street. Jen Porup guarantees it!
- When in Melbourne – Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Megan Byrd shows
- Penguins on Philip – Philip Island, Victoria, Australia
- Megan Byrd explores the island of tiny penguins in...Australia?
- Great Ocean Road – South Australia, Australia
- Megan Byrd points out ar
- Brisbane Things to Do – Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- There may not be the Opera House, Megan Byrd shows that Brisbane has attractions of its own.
- Hanging Out In Hobart – Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- Despite the tongue-in-cheek reputation that Tasmania has among the mainland, it is a beautiful place and well worth the visit.