Australasia Travel Stories Travel Articles
- Australia’s Heart – The Outback, Australia
- Jill March visited the red earth of Australia's heart and played among the Devil's marbles.
- Dude, We’re Home – Malle Country, Northwest Victoria, Australia
- Even after a full year spent travelling, Dave Ho
- Paddy’s Day in Kiwiland – New Zealand
- If any of you run into any New Zealanders on your travels, please, Chris O'Connell begs you, start telling Kiwi jokes. Or just push them down some steps. Either one.
- Of All the Places to Break Down – Denham, Western Australia, Australia
- A short tale
- Waking Up in the Barossa – Barossa, South Australia, Australia
- Megan Byrd indulges at
- Exploring the Top End – Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
- Megan Byrd discovers that although the "top end" is fabulous, it just might not be fabulous for everyone.
- Culture Down Under – Australia
- After three months Down Under, Megan Byrd has learns that, in Australia, you're in pretty good hands.
- Traveling in a Time of Terror – Sydney, Australia
- At a Sydney train station when it receives a bomb threat, Megan Byrd evaluates travel in a time of terror.
- Around the Top in 80 days – Australia
- Fiona Hillbilly and a trio of friends go off in search of a camping/fishing/surfing adventure.
- The Kiss of the Jellyfish – Cairns, Queensland, Australia
- After snorkeling the reef, Leif Pettersen is convinced of his profound affect on stinging blueys.