Australia Travel Stories Travel Articles
- Australia’s Heart – The Outback, Australia
- Jill March visited the red earth of Australia's heart and played among the Devil's marbles.
- Dude, We’re Home – Malle Country, Northwest Victoria, Australia
- Even after a full year spent travelling, Dave Ho
- Of All the Places to Break Down – Denham, Western Australia, Australia
- A short tale
- Exploring the Top End – Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
- Megan Byrd discovers that although the "top end" is fabulous, it just might not be fabulous for everyone.
- Culture Down Under – Australia
- After three months Down Under, Megan Byrd has learns that, in Australia, you're in pretty good hands.
- Traveling in a Time of Terror – Sydney, Australia
- At a Sydney train station when it receives a bomb threat, Megan Byrd evaluates travel in a time of terror.
- Around the Top in 80 days – Australia
- Fiona Hillbilly and a trio of friends go off in search of a camping/fishing/surfing adventure.
- The Kiss of the Jellyfish – Cairns, Queensland, Australia
- After snorkeling the reef, Leif Pettersen is convinced of his profound affect on stinging blueys.
- The Penguin Parade: A Boxing Day Event! – Philip Island, Victoria, Australia
- Rachel Nena Krasno watched penguins climb the beach towards their burrows - an amazing feat for half-pint sized animals with seagulls as their enemies.
- Why fly to Alice Springs? – Cairns to Alice Springs, Australia
- Rachel Nena Krasno thinks the journey into the Outback is probably one of the most fantastic parts of Australia. Some may say there is nothing for miles, but she says, "why fly?"