- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Australia Travel Articles
- Wild Tasmania: The National Parks – Australia
- National parks in Tasmania offer a chance to see spectacular rugged nature and pristine environments for flora and fauna. Jill March thought her chances of spotting a duck billed platypus were slim to
- Hostel Fire – Launceston,Tasmania, Australia
- Anna Lincoln woke up at four in the morning to learn that her hostel was on fire.
- Three-Day Train Journey through the Heartland of Australia – Australia
- Gavin Wilk took a three-day train journey through Australia and experienced the true vastness and essence of the "Land Down Under".
- Upside Down, Down Under: Adventure in the Midst of Peace and Tranquility – Cairns, Australia
- Jean Lutz is flying through the rainforest upside down and having the time of her life!
- The Pharmacist’s Honest Opinion – Brisbane, Australia
- Of all the remedies for a broken toe, Kristin Repsher certainly did not expect the pharmacist to suggest this one.
- Our Trip to New Zealand and Australia: Part 5 – Sydney, Australia
- Tim Fisher and wife do the Sydney bit - the Opera House, the Taronga Zoo, the Center Point Tower, an opal dealer. But it's the buffet overlooking spectacular Sydney with their S-W members they'
- Chocolate and The Straw Bale House – Daylesford, Victoria, Australia
Catherine Tinsley thinks the Chocolate Mill is a must see part of any trip to Australia. With a sign reading Please do not lick the glass above the viewing area, maybe she's right.Read more
- Our Trip to New Zealand and Australia: Part 4 – Cairns, Australia
- This is Paradise, or as close to it as Tom Fisher has ever seen on planet Earth.
- Fuzzy Hats and Mountain Climbing – Mt. Ngungun, Brisbane, Queensland
It was not the tallest mountain Kristin Repsher had ever climbed (at 250 meters high), but it definitely was the most enjoyable - for several reasons.
- Where left is right: Terror behind the wheel (Down Under) – Melbourne, Sydney, Australia
- Roger Wade cautions anyone driving on the opposite side of the road for the first time. It can be like - a born-again experience - well, maybe.