backpacking Travel Articles
- The silent heroes of backpackers
- Sarah Morton realises some of the most important moments of a RTW trip take place in silence.
- 5 Top resources for the first time solo traveler
- First time solo travelers have lots of questions and doubts. Nicolas De Corte provides five resources which can help solving them.
- Car-less Camping in the U.S. – Joys, Foibles, and Helpful Tips
- Paul Belz knows from experience that campers who do not use cars can get to some remote and beautiful parts of the United States.
- Is Flashpacking Killing The Art Of Backpacking?
- Flashpacking has been the new buzz word in travel for some time now, Paul Dow looks at why flashpacking isn't quite as glamous as it sounds when it comes to traveling the world.
- Indian People Don’t Do This Sort of Thing, Or Do They?
- Is it possible for my mother to be right? Are there no other Indian people being Vagabonders out there like I plan to be? I go on a quest for the truth.
- The Travel Clinic – Africa
Ron Ruby's aspirations to be a backpacker were sorely tested before he began his trip to Africa.
- Book Review: Hike your own Hike
- Francis Tapon is a public speaker, consultant and life coach. He is donating 50% of his book royalty to the Appalachian Trail, the Pacific Crest Trail and the Continental Divide.