Barukh Shalev Travel Articles
- Charlotte – Maui, Hawaii
- How to you react to a slowly dying woman, Barukh Shalev questions.
- The Painful Shore: Among the Dead and Dying of Kalaupapa – Molokai, Hawaii
- Barukh Shalev ventures to an town of lepers, unable to shake the heavy sadness and cold embrace of death.
- The Music Box – Turpan, Xinjiang Provence, China
- Winning a raffle is lucky - unless it's a prize the recipient doesn't want.
- The Burial of Mr. Ping – Fengxiang, China
- Barukh Shalev stumbles across a traditional funeral in China, meeting a man as ugly in death as he was in life.
- The Karaoke Facists – Dunhuang, China
- Rattling walls can only mean one thing in China - karaoke.
- The Butcher’s Son – China
- Barukh Shalev observes the local butcher end the life of a sheep in China.
- Dusk In The Moslem Quarter – Xi’an, China
- Moslem Xi'an is a world apart from the rest of the city - and nation.
- Barukh Shalev – Author Bio
- Barukh Shalev Author Bio Barukh Shalev Barukh Shalev is a writer and photographer currently traveling in the Middle East. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.