Bavaria Travel Articles
- How to Travel Like a Local in Bavaria
- Many people go to Munich, but not many explore the greater region of Bavaria. Claire Hart explains not only why Bavaria deserves more attention, but also how to fit in with the Bavarians when you go.
- Sauntering Through the Misty Land of Doll Houses: Bamberg, Germany
- Visiting a place can be almost like a dream in motion as Roy A. Barnes found out while setting foot in a not so publicized Bavarian city.
- Discover Bavaria’s Best Kept Secret
Bavaria's familiar towns play host to swarms of tourists every year. Maureen Bruschi gives you eight reasons to leave the crowds behind and explore walled in Amberg, one of Bavaria's "not so famous" old towns.
- Wellness Questing in The Crystal Grotto – Berchtesgaden, Bavarian Alps, Germany
- Certain places on our planet have long been known for their curative powers. In a world focused on doing things and being there, these well kept secrets are hard to locate. Victor Wishalla found such