- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Beijing Travel Articles
- 14 Fabulous Things To Do In Beijing
- Susan James offers an insider's look at some of Beijing's trendiest restaurants and night life hot spots with in-the-know tips for shopping and sightseeing. You haven't seen Beijing until you've seen the fab 14.
- Top Places to See in Beijing
- The long history of over 3,000 years has bequeathed many world heritage sites to the international city. Beijing is bound to be an unforgettable travel experience. Following is a brief introduction to the most famous attractions in Beijing.
- Old Beijing & New Beijing: A Guide to Both Sides of China’s Capital
- Beijing is full of ancient attractions, not to mention traditional art and cuisine. But as Shelley Seale shows us, there's a modern side to this eclectic city, too.
- An Oriental Sojourn – A Fortnight in China
- Independent travel in China was a whole new experience for Leah, she came back with great memories and great expertise in sign language
- Beijing – Even Better Than The Real Thing
- With a final stop in Beijing after a three month sojourn across China, Bill Pfeffer is left with indelible impressions and appreciation for this unique culture.
- Beijing Reaches for Olympic Glory – China, Asia
- At the 2008 Beijing Olympics, Stephen Chien found the passion and pride of the Chinese was unmistakable, with the entire nation's eyes, and hopes, centered on its athletes.
- Bargaining, Chinese Style – Beijing, China, Asia
- Welcome to the world of haggling in a Chinese market with Kaitlin Mills.
- Calculator Detente: The Art of the Deal in Beijing’s Hutong Market – China, Asia
Kimberly Damon didn't hear much English spoken in the Hutong Market. In fact, no English required, common communicator being the lowly battery powered calculator.
- Something Happened at the Great Wall – China, Asia
- Something else made the experience of the Great Wall unforgettable for Christine Wuthrich.
- The Yin and Yang of China Travel – Asia
- Olga Leskiw-Suzuki delves into the good, the bad and the ugly of travelling through China.