- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Belize Travel Articles
- 8 Green Ways to Experience Belize
- Want to experience ecotourism at its best? Then a trip to Belize should be on your itinerary. Christine Garvin shows you eight green ways to experience the country.
- The Y2K Barracuda of Belize
- There's a way to escape the madness of man-made bubbles and hysteria, but you have to be willing to jump the fence of convention. Steve Wiley did just that when he ventured away from civilization for Y2K.
- Book Review: The Last Flight of the Scarlet Macaw by Bruce Barcott – Belize, Central America
- Not much has been written about Belize. Mary Keener found this book not only welcomed, needed and informative, but also spellbinding.
- The Road to Panama – Central America
Driving to the end of the Pan American Highway requires patience, and can involve thousands of vicious speed bumps. Still, Carl Boyer experienced plenty of rewards.
- Book Review: cool creatures, hot planet: exploring the seven continents by Marty Essen – Around the World
- Marty Essen's seven-continent exploration to find wildlife will make you laugh, chuckle, become sad, upset and frustrated - right along with him.
- Belize; Waterfalls, Jungle and Polish Wetsuits – Belize
- Read more
- Pyramids and Political Strife: A Day in the Belize River Valley – Belize River Valley, Belize
- David W. Kingsley
- A Time Machine to Belize – Belize
- Loooking to roam B
- Belize Travel Facts
- The Basics Country: Belize Where is it?: Central America, bordering the Caribbean Sea, between Guatemala and Mexico Why do people go here?: Ignore the rough infrastructure and enjoy nature in Belize! Mayan ruins hide in the jungles and deep sea life waits for you under the water, with some of the best diving in the […]
- Placencia – Belize & Tikal, Guatemala (3 of 5)
- Justin Bryant tackles wildlife, forests, scary restaurants and rickety bars, but why worry, man? It's Belize.