Bolivia Travel Stories Travel Articles
- A Journey into the Harsh Reality of the Mines of Potosi – Potosi, Bolivia
- Surviving the Potosi Mine – Potosi, Bolivia
- Mind Your Language – Bolivia
- David Atkinson knows, a little bit of local lingo will get you a long way.
- Bolivia’s Day of the Sea – Bolivia
- A war with Chile claimed Bolivia's coastline 125 y
- Rediscovering a Lost World – Bolivia
- Rob Hawke makes the ultimate pilgrimage of nature,
- Continental Drift #8: Silver Heaven, Black Hell – Potosi, Bolivia
- Does the Devil exist? Adam finds the answer to this age-old question within the choking tunnels of the Potosi silver mine in Bolivia.
- A Gringo Trail Along the Road More Travelled – Salta, Argentina to La Paz, Bolivia
- The Salar de Uyuni, in Bolivia, is a dried-up ancient sea, a vast plain of dazzling white salt. It's also one of the world's highlights and a perfect place for some naked cycling.
- Bolivian Oblivion on the Mapiri Trail – Bolivia
- The part-trek, part-commando run of the Mapiri Trail is certain to amaze, enrage and exhaust even the most hardy of would-be Rambos, according to Ben Garside.
- Five Stars, Stolen Cars and Rainbows in the Mist – La Paz, Bolivia
- After a night spent dancing and partying, what better way to see a La Paz sunrise than drive to the top of a mountain in a stolen car.
- The Witches’ Market – La Paz, Bolivia
- Walk the Witches' Market with Thomas Carroll in La