BootsnAll Travel Articles
- Moroccan Madness (2 of 3)
- Neither the desert, the Marrakech market or the hotel karoake is safe from Jeanette
- Not So Blue in the Mountains – Katoomba & the Blue Mountains, New …
- Easily accessible, but remotely beautiful, the Blue Mountains region has enought
to keep you occupied for weeks, according to David Madden.
- Yucatan Byways (1 of 5) – Mexico
- Fred Perry and his son David take you through space, all around the Yucatan
Peninsula, and time, from the era of the Mayas to today.
- Tico’s Rampage (1 of 3)
- The story of Craig's right leg dashes on a mad horse through Costa Rica.
- BootsnAllcom In The Cradle of God2 of 8
- Rob Wilson started out on a six day hike of the Overland Track, but counts himself
lucky to have survived the first day.
- Shadow Lines, Part III (9 of 10) – Paris, France
- An expense account-funded tour of Paris would've had Philip Blazdell returning
to old haunts, but then the phone rang.
- The Music Of New Orleans – Louisiana
- A girl named London, his own pickup band and streetcars (not named Desire) greet
Pookie Elliott in the Big Easy.
- The Many Faces of Kenya (1 of 2) – Africa
- Tomas Padilla spends his Kenya trip on safari in the wild, in the wilds of Nairobi,
and with a tribe of Masai.
- Belgium’s Identity Crisis – Belgium
- Phil Smith answers the question - What is it about Belgium that makes it, well,
- Shed a Tear for Cartagena (1 of 2) – Colombia
- This Colombian city used to be a wonderful travel destination - not so now.
Fred Perry compares and contrasts past and present.