BootsnAll Travel Articles
- 710 Feet of Air! Holy Shit! – Bloukrans, South Africa
- Adrenaline junkie Lee Abbamonte takes a leap of faith - off South Africa's highest
- Walking with Camels: A Trek in the Sahara – Morocco
- After five days in the desert, competition was stiff about who smelled worse -
Friedel or the camels.
- Kauai: the Not-So-Touristy Island – Kauai, Hawaii
- Sylvia Seschel found this friendly, quiet and quaint island to be the perfect
getaway. No wonder so many movies and TV shows were filmed here.
- Krakatau by Night – Sumatra, Indonesia
- Even though the volcano Krakatau blew itself up over a century ago, its
prodigal "son," Anak Krakatau, lives on.
- Backpacking Inc. – Ko Pha Ngan, Ban Tai & Hat Rin Nok, Thailand …
- Travel is wasted on the traveler getting wasted while wasting away places that
were once better off, in Campbell Smith's estimation.
- High in the Sky – Epernay, France
- Imagine you are Eugene Mercier, the owner of a champagne house. You enter the
1889 World Fair in Paris commemorating the centenary of the start of the ...
- Touch the Wire (1 of 2) – Costa Rica
- After 2 years of highs and lows Brandon Dane's hand got pried off the high-voltage
line of life. He can't wait to clutch on again.
- Night Bus to Nairobi – Uganda-Kenya
- How a journey across countries can touch so many of those little things that make
East Africa what it so gloriously is.
- Highland Singsing – Papua New Guinea
- Amar Dev Dhindsa was witness to the annual gathering of highland tribes, where
the wild mix of feathers and weapons make it feel like a cross between a ...
- My Swiss Secret – La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland
- Bruce Whitehill shares his secret getaway in Switzerland.