- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Brooke Schoenman Travel Articles
- From Tourist to Resident: 7 Signs You Just Want to Stay Put
- Many long-term backpackers don't want to admit that they're ready to settle down, but sometimes even nomads need a break from travel. Brooke Schoenman talks about 7 signs that show you might need that break.
- 15 Totally Awkward Solo Travel Situations. . . and How to Cope with Them
- When solo travel becomes uncomfortable, it is probably not as enjoyable as it should be. Brooke Schoenman, along with fellow world travelers, gives you 15 situations when it is totally awkward to be a solo traveler.
- 13 of the Most Unusual Snack Foods From Around the World
- Ever wonder what people in other parts of the world snack on besides potato chips? Brooke Schoenman shares 13 unusual snack foods to try out next time you're sitting in front of the TV.
- Spice Up Your Life with These 7 Southern Weekend Getaways
- There's more to vacationing in the South than just hitting a beach in Florida. Brooke Schoenman recommends 7 southern getaways that are easily accessed from Atlanta.
- Eat Your Way Around Sydney
- WhyGo Australia writer Brooke Schoenman takes you on a culinary tour of Sydney.
- Budget Language Study: 5 Alternative Locations Around the World
- Full immersion language study can be a costly endeavor, or so you think. Brooke Schoenman explains how taking a more adventurous course can help get you ahead in your language acquisition, and save you money in the process.
- 10 Reasons to Travel to Australia Now
- Can a language be one of the main draws to a country? Brooke Schoenman sure thinks so. Read more about that and her nine other reasons to travel to Australia.