Budget Travel Travel Articles
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival – Ashland – Southern Oregon Travel
- A visit to Ashland would be incomplete without seeing a performance at the
world-renown Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
- Sunshine in the City of Rain – April 2002 – Portland, Oregon …
- April may still have showers, but it's getting so nice out that Drew doesn't even
know why he's inside writing.
- Coffee Shops – Ashland – Southern Oregon Travel Guide
- From roadside coffee huts to sit-down hangouts, coffee consumption is a passionate
pastime in Ashland.
- Mill Ends Park: The Smallest Park in the World – Portland, Oregon …
- Jen West tries to ride the Ferris wheel and talk local politics with the leprechauns
in the wide expanses of a two-foot park.
- Columbia River Gorge & Hood River – Rural Oregon Travel Guide
- From amazing microbrews to more waterfalls than you have film in your camera, a
drive through the Columbia River Gorge is mandatory, says Sarah Greenbaum.
- Accommodation – Places to Stay – Ashland – Southern Oregon Travel
- From bargain to luxury, Ashland can accommodate you.
- January 2002 – Portland, Oregon Travel Guide
- Winter is no reason to stay inside, and in Portland there is every reason and
activity imaginable for getting outdoors.
- Excursions & Things to Do – Ashland & Medford – Southern Oregon
- Indoors and outdoors, get out and about in Southern Oregon.
- Highway 99E: Aurora & Oregon City
- Just off the interstate is Oregon almost like it was when the first settlers came
in the 1800s.
- McKenzie Highway – Lane County, Western Oregon
- Winding with the McKenzie River through Lane County, a drive down this highway
proves that it's the journey, not the destination that matters.