Budget Travel Travel Articles
- Accommodation – Places to Stay – Ashland – Southern Oregon Travel
- From bargain to luxury, Ashland can accommodate you.
- January 2002 – Portland, Oregon Travel Guide
- Winter is no reason to stay inside, and in Portland there is every reason and
activity imaginable for getting outdoors.
- Excursions & Things to Do – Ashland & Medford – Southern Oregon
- Indoors and outdoors, get out and about in Southern Oregon.
- Highway 99E: Aurora & Oregon City
- Just off the interstate is Oregon almost like it was when the first settlers came
in the 1800s.
- McKenzie Highway – Lane County, Western Oregon
- Winding with the McKenzie River through Lane County, a drive down this highway
proves that it's the journey, not the destination that matters.
- Exploding Art Scene – Portland, Oregon Travel Guide
- You don't need a gallery-hopper to tell you that Portland's transformation from
a sleepy Northwest city to a hip culture capital is official.
- Cultural Climate – February 2002 – Portland, Oregon Travel Guide …
- An unwavering reverence for the arts and all cultures pervades every aspect of
the city and its people.
- Grants Pass, Wolf Creek, Sunny Valley, Jacksonville – Josephine …
- Near the California line, go west from Medford for what these small towns offer:
history, calm, few people, but good hospitality.
- Mount Hood Highway, U.S. 26 – Clackamas & Multnomah Counties …
- Take the long road to the tallest mountain, eat the best pizza this side of NYC,
and stop in a place so Boring they had to make it the name.
- Ice-Blocking – "Your Town" Travel Guide
- The winter weather in Elan's town ain't anything to celebrate, but she finds a
way: a hill, padded clothes, a couple of friends and some blocks of ice.