Camping Travel Articles
- Car-less Camping in the U.S. – Joys, Foibles, and Helpful Tips
- Paul Belz knows from experience that campers who do not use cars can get to some remote and beautiful parts of the United States.
- Victoria, BC Canada – Accommodation
- Travel guide to Victoria, British Columbia - Accommodation.
- Japan on the Cheap: A User Guide – Japan, Asia
- Dan Murphy offers this guide for those wanting to go to Japan and hesitating because of its high price reputation. His tips include shoestring budget transportation, accommodations and eateries.