- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Cartagena Travel Articles
- Cartagena: 500 Years of History on the Colombian Coast
- Matt Milloway travels to the northern coast of Colombia, finding history and humidity in the city of Cartagena.
- Why You Should Ignore Everything You’ve Heard & Go to Colombia
- If you're basing everything you know about Colombia on what the media tells you, then it's time to listen to someone who's actually been there. Adam Seper loved his time in Colombia, and is here to tell you why you should forget the stereotypes about the country and book a trip today.
- Organic Volcanoes and Mud Scrubs in Cartagena – Cartagena, Colombia, South America
Totumo's ancient mud volcano sits on a coastal lagoon north of Cartagena, Colombia. Kristin Mock decides to dive into the legend of the volcano, to find out what she's swimming in.
- Pueblo-Hopping in Bucaramanga – Bucaramanga, Colombia, South America
- Kristin Mock explores the art of pueblo-hopping - of dashing between cities while traveling in the interior of Colombia.
- A Military Monday in Cartagena – Cartagena, Colombia, South America
Kristin Mock found herself in the middle of a country's revolution.
- Naughty But Nice Cartagena – Cartagena, Colombia
- A little bit of this, a little of that, Cartagena can be many different things plus lots of history to tell.
- Shed a Tear for Cartagena – Photo Gallery (2 of 2)
- This Colombian city used to be a wonderful travel