Central America Travel Stories Travel Articles
- Costa Rica: Americanized or Cool Surfing Spot or Both? – Costa Rica
- One month prior to her trip to Costa Rica, Dina V. Monteso was a 29-year-old who couldn't swim. Now, she was trying to ride a wave.
- All Saints – Todos Santos, Guatemala
- Every person in th
- A Day in the Life – Highlands of Guatemala
- Solbeam embarks on an
- WOOPAH to Travel – Central America
- JF works on embracing her love of the 'plan of no plan'.
- Costa Rican/Nicaraguan Border Towns – Los Chiles, Alajuela, Costa Rica
- Three experienced travel friends hit the Costa Rican/Nicaraguan borders encountering interesting and dismal places along the way.
- Making a Splash in St. Croix – St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Linda Vissat fin
- Island Moment – Isla de Ometepe, Nicaragua
- Hilary Miller longs to return to Nicaragua's most beautiful island and the best host she's ever had.
- The Perfect Panama – Panama City, Panama
- Kat Edwards found tr
- Guatemala City – Worth a visit? – Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Hilary Miller decides that alth
- Ocho Locos en Costa Rica – Costa Rica
- Susan Gottfried and her band of friends take on Costa Rica for less than 2,000 a piece.