- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Central America Travel Articles
- 9 Excellent Stops Along the Pan American Highway
- Have you ever wondered what a Utah to Costa Rica family road trip might be like? Rachel Denning has done it, and recommends these 9 highlights.
- Bus Travel in Central America
- BootsnAll staff writer Julie Blakley brings you a complete guide to bus travel in Central America
- A Tale of Two Coffees – Boquete, Panama, Central America
Journey into the mountains of Panama with Patrick McGreer to smell the fresh brews that really open your eyes. They are not all made the same. Some are filled with pride.
- Monkey Business in Panama – Central America
Monica William confronts her fear of animals - in the jungles of Panama.
- Learn Spanish While Traveling in Central America
- Knowing Spanish will make visiting Central America far more enjoyable. Fortunately, you can learn quickly and cheaply when you arrive, and Rebecca Byrch is here to explain how it works.
- A Ride in Mindanao – Philippines, Central America
- For Ronald de Jong, riding local transport is a way to get in touch with the real countryside, to mingle with the locals.
- Losing it in Granada – Nicaragua, Central America
- Michael Sherer gives tips on how to keep your money on you, rather than on someone else.
- Dollars and Sense – Around the World
- Marina Kuperman shares some why-I-can't-do-an-rtw scenarios we've heard, as well as several profiles of travelers who do just what they dream. She even suggests some ways you can make money on the road.
- All Mixed-up and Someplace To Go – Guatelmala, Central America
- Marina Kuperman left San Pedro de la Laguna anticipating her next
destination, hoping for less contradiction and more acceptance.
- Guatemalan Bus Adventure – Central America
fear of losing her seat and staying loco-in-motion, enabled Marina Kuperman to endure extreme pain.