Cherie Magnus Travel Articles
- Solo Tango in Buenos Aires
- Travel story about the dance that infuses Buenos Aires, the tango.
- The Field Trip – Michoacan, Mexico
- After experiencing the Mexican state of Michoacan with a group, Cherie Magnus was ready to return alone.
- Asphyxiation in Havana – Havana, Cuba
- Like revolutionaries, a hurricane, the secret police, death when you least expect it, arbitrary and whimsical, La Fumigacion stalks Havana.
- The Church of Tango – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Cherie Magnus was a pilgrim drawn to the altar of Tango and she was thankful to have prayed at La Catedral.
- Mexico, Christmas Milagros, and Me – San Miguel De Allende, Mexico
- Cherie Magnus found serendipity is a way of life i
- Heart of Fire – San Miguel De Allende, Mexico
- Cherie Magnus always enjoyed a wood fire but found
- Auto Mexico – San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Cherie Magnus found that car trouble is as fascina
- Solo Tango in Buenos Aires – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Cherie Magnus made a pilgrimage to BA to to experi
- La Salsa Cubana Experience – Cuba
- Travelling to experience Cuban music and dance, Cherie Magnus found Cuba to be vastly different from previous solo trips to Latin America.