- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Chicago Travel Articles
- 9 Reasons to Visit Chicago This Summer
- From eclectic street festivals to picnics in the park, running along the Lakefront and hitting the beach, there's so much to do in Chicago during the summer. Here are nine reasons why you should add a visit to Chicago to your summer plans.
- See America by Train
- Homer Simpson's favourite means of transport is explored by travel writer John Pitt, including some of the best train journeys.
- Thumbing it Mafia Style – Chicago, Illinois, USA
Jake DeVries gets stranded in Milwaukee with only one ride to Chicago available. He thumbs it with the Mafia.
- Ten things to do in Chicago – USA
- Hope Collins shares the sights and activities that she enjoyed most during her recent week's stay in Chicago.
- Amtrak to Chicago – Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Ike Stephenson and fiance take a high velocity trip to Chicago.
- History and Value at Chicago’s Congress Plaza Hotel – Chicago, Illinois, USA
- For history, location and value, Sheila Cull suggests staying at the Congress Plaza Hotel when in Chicago.
- Free Kraut and Mustard Smuggling: May Fest in Chicago’s Lincoln Square
- Brett Richard knows it isn't easy to ask for kraut. It's a privilege that's earned.
- Art Walk America: Guide to Art Museums in the USA – USA
- Art-loving intern Vanya Akraboff waxes on about why museums in the United States are worthy of your attention and which ones you should visit.
- A Midwestern Breathe of the Exotic – Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Jennifer Jennings knows that whenever she gets a traveler's itch or spring fever, she can always visit Devon Avenue, "Little India".
- Chicago – the Windy City – Chicago, USA
- Whether you need to work