Chile Travel Articles
- The Year of Living Differently #27: Farewell, My Amigos – Arica to Calama, Chile
- The altiplano is no place for smelly shoes in an overnight bus. Up here, fresh air is rare. Trisha suffered an attack of the Shoeless Ninja.
- The Year of Living Differently #26: Mission Inca-Kola – Arica, Chile to Lima, Peru
- Trisha crossed over into Peru thinking of the violent robbery from her last visit. And paying attention to her instinct protected her from a similar, or worse, situation this time.
- The Year of Living Differently #24: Planet of the Asados – Vina del Mar, Chile to Mendoza, Argentina
- Only the Argentinians know how how to make a real asado and Trisha enjoyed several with the locals on her return to Argentina.
- The Year of Living Differently #23: Trish vs. the Volcano – Castro (Chiloe Island), Chile
- Trisha learns the first rule of mountaineering on the slopes of Volcano Villarrica: Never walk alone.
- The Year of Living Differently #22: (Nearly) Gone With the Wind – Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine, Chile
- Trisha wonders if Torres del Paine was a mis-print. It should have been Torres del PAIN after the rain, slippery rocks and incessant wind took their toll.
- Puerto Natales – Puerto Montt, Chile
- Nicky McLean describes the three days aboard the f
- Cruising Cape Horn and the Magellan Strait – Uruguay, Argentina, Chile
- Sylvia Seschel enjoyed several days in ports of ca
- A Miracle in Viña – Viña del Mar, Chile
- After a great encounter with a local in Chile, Ger
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #8: Counting Dead Bodies, Chewing Coca Leaves & Feasting on Llamas – Chile and Peru
- Bolivia keeps proving a bust, so instead it's finishing off Chile and heading to Peru, with interesting sites all along the way.
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #6: Rapa Nui – Easter Island, Chile
- Laid-back and cut-off, but the people are as generous as they are beautiful. Wee-Cheng eventually went back to Santiago, but only after much lazing and relaxing.