- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
China Travel Articles
- Guangzhou – Bullet The Yellow Sky
- Although stories of pollution in China are well publicized, Bill Pfeffer was unprepared for what he found in Guangzhou.
- Shanghai – Some Days Are Better Than Others
- From the great food to the best shopping, Bill Pfeffer figures Shanghai is the best city in China, even though not all days work out as planned.
- Putuoshan – With Or Without You
- Sometimes, places don't live up to their hype, as Bill Pfeffer realizes in his trip to the fabled island of Putuoshan.
- Yangshuo: Faraway, So Close – China, Asia
- Stopping at a Chinese pharmacy to replace a broken thermometer, Bill Pfeffer is amused and challenged in a hilarious game of mis-communication. He enthusiastically gives Yangshuo his highest recommendation.
- Beguiling Guilin – China, Asia
- Bill Pfeffer begins his three-month journey through China in the charming city of Guilin, an amusing introduction to this fascinating culture.
- Cruising the Yangtze River – China, Asia
- Cruise down China's longest river and the third longest in the world with Pam MacNaughtan.
- Shanghai Redux – China, Asia
- Joanne Gerber enjoyed being in Shanghai, but she couldn't help thinking that rapid
growth and modernization may be compromising its architectural heritage
and unique character.
- Camping the Great Wall: Escape from Simatraz – China, Asia
- What happens when a couple of foreigners, like Rebekah Pothaar and Thor, play barbarians and occupy a piece of the Great Wall of China for a weekend? Prison Break, anyone?
- Chinese Holidays: Mountains and Seas of People – China, Asia
- Angus Cepka visits one of China's most famous mountains during a national holiday and lives to write about it.
- Random Observations on China – Asia
Mike Mannetta had some preconceived notions about China. He was surprised by what he discovered on a recent trip.