China Travel Articles
- Authentic Tranquility in the Bustle of Modern China – Asia
- Angus Cepka goes to Wutaishan, the site of one of the oldest wooden temples. Surely a building that is over a thousand years old, would actually look its age.
- Where Am I Wearing – Asia
- Kelsey Timmerman wrote this article about various BootsnAll travel stories that inspired his trip and his book.
- Beijing Reaches for Olympic Glory – China, Asia
- At the 2008 Beijing Olympics, Stephen Chien found the passion and pride of the Chinese was unmistakable, with the entire nation's eyes, and hopes, centered on its athletes.
- The Best of Ancient China – Asia
- Photojournalist and travel writer Tom Carter, suggests an excursion in the opposite direction from the crowds for a glimpse into China's true history.
- Hospitality, the Chinese Way (1 of 2) – Yullin, China
- K was only trying to find accommodation in Yullin, but she wound up becoming a
Yankee Doodle class clown.
- Which Country To Visit First – China, Japan, Asia
- Marilyn De Angelis Pennell asks whether a visitor should see China or Japan first. Both are fascinating countries with ancient, esoteric traditions alongside modern, new landscapes.
- Travel to China with Kids – Asia
- China is a great place for children, writes Miriam Hoffmann. Don't leave them behind.
- The Rope and The Great Wall – China, Asia
- Kaitlin Mills finds a fascinating piece of Chinese culture, even though at the time of discovery, she couldn't appreciate its significance.
- Chinese Teenagers – Shanghai, China, Asia
- Kaitlin Mills and her colleagues try to figure out how Chinese teenagers choose their English names.
- The Word – China, Asia
- Kaitlin Mills recounts a story that is quite unbelievable, perhaps too unbelievable.