- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Christchurch Travel Articles
- Our Trip to New Zealand and Australia: Part I – New Zealand, Australia, Australasia
Tom Fisher and his wife booked a commercial tour for this S-W get together. From this account, it appears they made the right decision.
- Christchurch, New Zealand – May 1999
- Introduction to Christchurch and some great things
- Christchurch Nutz and Bolts
- City Name: Christchurch Where is it located?: Christchurch is located on the east coast of the South Island, on the South Pacific Ocean. It is about a third of the way down the coast of the south island. Why do people go there?: There’s a lovely central square and cathedral and a number of duty […]
- Christchurch December 2002 – Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand
- Fancy a day out with the animals? Try Orana Wildli
- Christchurch October 2002 – Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand
- Ferrymead Heritage Park is a great place to step b
- Christchurch September 2002 – Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand
- Take a wildlife cruise and catch a glimpse of one
- RTW Honeymoon #14: Christchurch, Cannibalism and Kava – Christchurch, New Zealand and Fiji
- Or...Fine Young Cannibals: Not just an 80's pop band! Sean and Kim enjoyed Fijian hospitality and kava ceremonies as part of their final stop of their RTW Honeymoon.
- What Do Travellers Do All Day?: #19 – Dropped Amongst the Sheep Shaggers – Christchurch to Dunedin, New Zealand
- The South Island is Megan's as she drives her own Miss Daisy and learns the fine art of counting sheep to stay awake.
- Chasing Horizons #37: Canterbury, Christchurch and the Crusaders – New Zealand
- It was time to explore the Land of the Long White Cloud that is New Zealand. Phil began in Christchurch and headed south.
- Christchurch, New Zealand – February 2001
- Valentine's Day is near and what better way to pre