- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Christine Garvin Travel Articles
- Best Romantic Ecotourism Getaways
- Looking for a romantic getaway? Care about traveling green as well? Check out these 7 eco-friendly resorts that cater to couples - great honeymoon ideas!
- Tastiest Eco-Friendly Restaurants Around the World
- Sourcing local ingredients and eating at eco-friendly, sustainable restaurants has been gaining popularity all across the world. Christine Garvin is here to introduce you to 7 of the tastiest, eco-friendly restaurants around the world.
- Worldwide University Programs in Ecotourism
- Ever wanted to learn more about the cutting-edge world of ecotourism? Here's your guide to sustainable travel degrees available throughout the world.
- Ecotourism for the Whole Family
- Many people assume that eco travel is for hippies and backpackers, but more and more families are jumping on the bandwagon. Christine Garvin shows five destinations that are great for families looking to reduce their carbon footprint.
- 8 Green Ways to Experience Belize
- Want to experience ecotourism at its best? Then a trip to Belize should be on your itinerary. Christine Garvin shows you eight green ways to experience the country.
- Latest Ecotourism Travel Destinations for 2013
- What are the latest hot-spots to check out when it comes to ecotourism in 2013? Here are seven places worth putting on your list.
- 7 of the Most Sustainable Breweries Around the World
- The US isn't the only one bringing back the microbrewery. Check out these seven local, sustainable breweries located throughout the world.
- How To Approach Clothing Optional Hot Springs Around the World
- Always wanted to soak in the local hot springs when you travel to new places, but never had the guts to strip down? Christine Garvin guides you on how to deal with clothing optional hot springs no matter where in the world you find yourself.
- 8 Ways to Stay Healthy While Traveling
- Being on the road means experiencing adventures and marveling at different cultures. It also means different cultures of bacteria are marveling at your arrival. Christine Garvin highlights eight ways to protect your health - and your good time - while traveling.